Tuesday 24 September 2013

Starting up with Windows 7!

Hello everybody,my first post around here!

In the past i've been called a "PC guy" by my friends,family and relatives.

So logically you'd think i know a lot and am pretty skilled at it.


NO!

Did i say no?! Yeah,you heard it. One big NO!

NO!
No PC knowledge!


I just started as you folks,learning and studying until i became good at it while friends were drinking beer(or was it beer... moving on!).

SOpe(what is "pe" for,i no idea),  what does this have anything to do with Windows 7,Nemanja,eh?!

Well,everything!

When i got my hands on Windows 7 i was a total newbie and solidly learned from bottom to up,to point i can say i know it pretty good.

Pro or Noob?
Professional or Noob?
So back to main point here.

In this post i'd like to quickly give you a free manual from the daddy Microsoft themselves for Windows 7!

So many people don't know about this,it's just weird getting so many questions.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4984


Then again,who today reads??!?! Nobody...



So in my next posts i'll start my breakdown of Windows 7 as many of my friends and new viewers(you folks,yes you) will find useful.

Until next time,stay cool!

Nemanja


Fabulous
Please, I was always cool and fabulous!
True story,until next time! :)